Upcoming Town Council Meetings
The Town Council meetings are held on the first and third Tuesdays of every month. The meetings begin at 7:00 PM in the Council Chambers located at 1011 Bienville Blvd., Dauphin Island, Alabama 36528. Agenda meetings are held on the first and third Monday nights prior to the Council Meetings. These meetings begin at 5:00 PM.
All meetings are open to the public; citizens, residents and visitors are encouraged to attend. If you have a question or an item to be considered by the Mayor and Council, contact the Town Clerk, Wanda Sandagger, who can be reached at (251) 861-5525 Ext 225.
- No public hearings scheduled at this time.
Planning Commission Meetings
- August 8 / 6:00 PM (view more details about this session)
- September 12 / 6:00 PM (view more details about this session)
Board of Adjustments Meeting
- No Board of Adjustments meetings scheduled at this time.
Municipal Court Session
- August 9 / 4:00 PM (view more details about this session)
- September 13 / 4:00 PM (view more details about this session)
Defensive Driving School
- No defensive driving school scheduled at this time.