Dauphin Island Campground
Our 151-site campground features secluded pet-friendly beachfront on the Gulf, playground, campground store, free boat launches and much more. Surround yourself with family and friends in this prime location just a step away from the walking trails of the 155-acre Audubon Bird Sanctuary, Mobile Bay Ferry, Historic Fort Gaines, Sea Lab and Estuarium, pedestrian fishing pier and jetties.
- 150 sites with power and water
- 75 of these with sewer
- Bathhouse / washers and dryers
- Campground store and playground
- Group pavilion with large barbeque grill
- 12-person fish-cleaning pavilion
- Bike rental, badminton, volleyball, shuffleboard and horseshoes
Located on the east end of the Island.