Directions to Dauphin Island
Whether you are coming for a day or a lifetime, we welcome you! There are two ways to get here from Mobile's I-65 and I-10 interchange. While the first is the quickest and more direct, the second is very scenic and thrilling!
- Merge onto I-10 west – 2.1 mi
- Take exit 17A-17B to merge onto AL-193 S/Rangeline Rd toward Dauphin Island – 8.3 mi
- Turn left onto AL-193 S - 0.8 mi
- Turn right to stay on AL-193 S – 18.0 mi
- Summary: 29.3 miles (35 minutes)
From the Ferry:
- Depart I-10 Exit 44 on Ramp (East) – 0.3 mi
- Merge onto SR-59 (South) – 1.3 mi
- Bear LEFT (South-East) onto US-90 [N Hickory St] – 5.3 mi
- Continue (South) on SR-59 [Milwaukee St] – 21.6 mi
- Turn RIGHT (West) onto SR-180 [W Fort Morgan Rd] – 21.2 mi
- Summary: 49.8 miles (2 hours)
Click for turn-by-turn directions
1101 Bienville Road, AL 36528
Dauphin Island Ferry
Departs Dauphin Island every hour and a half, starting at 8:00 AM.
The company operates more frequently with two ferries during June, July and August. For more information please call.
Dauphin Island Shuttle Service
Town of Dauphin Island Shuttle Service is a seasonal service running from April until Labor Day weekend.
1011 Bienville Boulevard
Dauphin Island, Alabama 36528